IMPORTANCE OF BALANCE DIET
Food is a basic need for human life, it is as necessary as much as air is. Food works as a messenger for our body parts and metabolism. Right food give right information to out metabolic processes while unhealthy food disturbs our metabolic system and deteriorate our health.
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food”
The unbalanced and un healthy food can result in development and occurrence of dieses such as cardiac disease, diabetics, hypertensive and many more.
A balance food or diet consist of seven important components:
In addition to these following steps are also important to have an active lifestyle.
- Following the correct time for meals throughout the day. A good diet comprises of 5 meals a day. A good gap of 3 to 4 hours is important to digest properly. An irregular eating behavior affects the metabolism.
- Physically activity during the day is very helpful for a good health. For an ideal health, diet cannot be held sufficient. It is important to release the calories from our body in form of energy.
- Knowledge about the food and nutrients is very important. Each human body response to different food differently.
- Tinned and Processed food should be replaced by the fresh fruits and vegetables. A British Medical Journal stated that 10% increase of ultra-processed food in daily routine increases the chances of cancer detection by 12%.
- For weight loss, portion of protein should be increased in daily life.
With changing time and era trends for balanced diet is changing. People are investing is different diet plans and supplements worldwide. But a simple balanced diet can give us an active lifestyle. Currently phenomena of portion control is highly followed. Some of the portion control tips are as following:
- Start your meal with a class of water. Preferably half hour before the meal.
- Start your meal by filling the plate with vegetables. With low calories and best fibre intake.
- Correct intake of carbohydrates and protein is essential.
- Use same and small size plate.
- Try to Eat slowly. Eating in hurry there are chances you miss the portion.
- Try to Wear fitting clothes as your clothing begins to feel a little comfier, it may keep you from eating more.
- Make your carbohydrates first portion of meals on the top.
- Add soup to your appetizer. Healthy soups help to fill up your tummy
- Try not to use TV and put your smartphone away while you eat. So you have limited distraction
- Add a low calories sweet to End your meal. people have habit to eat a sweet treat at the end of a meal. It give a message to your brain that you are done with the meal